ResMed S8 Elite™ II
The premium CPAP device in our S8™ Series II, features new whisper-quiet operation which is 75% quieter than before; new easy-breathe technology; new and improved EPR with easy-breathe for enhanced patient breathing comfort; usage-based compliance download for accurate patient monitoring and data card – a standard feature included for easy two-way data transfer.
- Whisper-quiet motor: Setting a new industry standard in quiet therapy and comfort, ResMed’s new sophisticated motor design delivers superior performance at a lower effort while cutting device noise significantly. By reducing noise, Easy-Breathe technology enables patients and their bed partners to sleep peacefully through the night.
- Easy-Breathe technology: Easy-Breathe technology combines new software, a quieter motor and improved EPR with Easy-Breathe for maximum comfort and a quiet night’s sleep.
- Pressure relief for more natural breathing: Featuring ResMed’s improved EPR with Easy-Breathe, the S8 Elite II offers pressure relief delivered in a smooth waveform that mimics patient breathing. With a choice of three different EPR comfort levels, the S8 Elite II with Easy-Breathe allows customized comfort for breathing that feels natural.
- Performance: Operating pressure range: 4–20 cm H2O
- Data storage: Data includes: usage, pressure, leak and AHI statistics Via ResScan Data Card: 180 sessions of summary data, five sessions of detailed data Via PC cable: 365 sessions of summary data, five sessions of detailed data. Data also available via the LCD menu High resolution data: five sessions of flow data recorded at 25Hz with S8 ResLink
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 4.6" x 6.5" x 5.7" (118 mm x 164 mm x 145 mm)
- Weight: 3.09 lbs (1.4 kg)
- Noise level: Radiated sound pressure is measured at < 24 ± 2 dBA at 10 cm H2O at 1 m according to ISO 17510-1
- Power supply input range: 100–240V AC, 50/60Hz 12V or 24V DC via ResMed’s DC-12 converter 110V AC, 400Hz. Please refer to the User’s Manual for details about power consumption values for typical treatment conditions
- Housing construction: Flame retardant engineering thermoplastic
- Environmental conditions: Operating temperature: +41°F to +97°F (+5°C to +36°C)
- Air filter: Two-layered, powder-bonded, polyester non-woven fiber
- Air tubing: Flexible plastic, 2 m length
- Classification: Class II (double insulated) Type CF IPX1 US FCC Part 15, Class B*