ResMed S8 Escape™ II
The entry-level CPAP device in our S8™ Series II, features new whisper-quiet operation is 60% quieter than before; new easy-breathe technology; new and improved EPR™ with Easy-Breathe technology for enhanced patient breathing comfort; Usage-based compliance download for accurate patient monitoring and data card – a standard feature included for easy two-way data transfer.
- Whisper-quiet motor: Setting a new industry standard in quiet therapy and comfort, ResMed’s new sophisticated motor design delivers superior performance at a lower effort while cutting device noise significantly. By reducing noise, Easy-Breathe technology enables patients and their bed partners to sleep peacefully through the night.
- Easy-Breathe technology: Easy-Breathe technology combines new software, a quieter motor and improved EPR with Easy-Breathe for maximum comfort and a quiet night’s sleep.
- Pressure relief for more natural breathing: Featuring ResMed’s improved EPR with Easy-Breathe technology, the S8 Escape II offers pressure relief delivered in a smooth waveform that mimics patient breathing. With a choice of three different EPR comfort levels, the S8 Escape II with Easy-Breathe technology allows customized comfort for breathing that feels natural.
- Performance Operating Pressure Range: 4–20 cm H2O
- Data Storage. Data Includes: usage Via ResScan Data Card: 180 sessions of summary data. Via PC cable: 365 sessions of summary data. Data also available via the LCD menu
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 4.6" x 6.5" x 5.7" (118 mm x 164 mm x 145 mm)
- Weight: 3.09 lbs (1.4 kg)
- Noise Level: Radiated sound pressure is measured at < 26 ± 2 dBA at 10 cm H2O at 1 m according to ISO 17510-1
- Power Supply Input Range: 100–240V AC, 50/60Hz; 12V or 24V DC via ResMed’s DC-12 converter 110V AC, 400Hz Please refer to the User’s Manual for details about power consumption values for typical treatment conditions
- Housing Construction: Flame retardant engineering thermoplastic
- Environmental Conditions: Operating Temperature: +41°F to +97°F (+5°C to +36°C)
- Air Filter: Two-layered, powder-bonded, polyester non-woven fiber
- Air Tubing: Flexible plastic, 2 m length
- Classification: Class II (double insulated) Type CF IPX1 US FCC Part 15, Class B*