Light Therapy Day-Light Classic
The Day-Light Classic is designed to provide optimal bright light therapy treatment and for the user. The Day-Light brings the light of a springtime morning into your home or office. Using your Day-Light on a regular basis during the fall, winter and spring months will not only keep your moods and energy level up, but it will also pleasantly brighten your home or office.
- Height Adjustable Legs
- The height adjustable legs allow the light to be positioned at the appropriate height and angle for the user. This is the optimal light positioning recommended by bright light therapy experts.
- The white diffusing lens eliminates glare and evenly distributes the light. Three 36-watt light tubes emit a warm light and minimize potentially harmful blue rays.
- UV Filtered & Safe
- Hi-impact polycarbonate lens filters 99.3% of harmful UV rays.
- Manufactured with high efficiency, electronic ballasts, the Day-Light Classic eliminates the annoying flicker experienced with ordinary fluorescent fixtures.
- Two Light Settings
- The three-light setting provides 10,000 LUX. The two-light setting option is convenient for ambient lighting.
- Built-in Stand
- There is a built-in stand located in the back of the unit which can be pulled out to set the Day-Light Classic up for the ambient lighting option.
- Built-in Handle
- There is a built-in handle located in the back of the unit for easy transport.
- Enclosure Size: 13.25" x 16" x 3" (33.7 cm x 40.6 cm x 7.6 cm)
- Height on Legs: Max: 28" (71.1 cm), Mid: 26.5" (67cm), Min: 25" (63.5cm)
- Weight of Light: 6.5 lbs (3.0 kg)
- Electronic Ballasts: Instant on, no flicker
- Lens Material: High-impact polycarbonate
- UV Diffusing Filter: 99.3% UV filter
- Two-Way Switch: a) 3 light setting - 10,000 lux, b) 2 light setting
- Light Tubes: Compact fluorescent - 3 x 36 watt compact fluorescent
- 4,000 Kelvin color temperature
- Warranty: Five-year limited warranty