Invacare 3G Ranger X Storm
The 3G Ranger X rear-wheel drive power wheelchair is the Heavy Duty model of the 3G Storm Series. Also available with TrueTrack technology, the Ranger X allows you to maximize function with a la carte choices, selecting options as needed, resulting in a customized product that meets an incredibly wide range of your clients' clinical needs.
Add to this a sporty look highlighted by exposed suspension, aluminum mag wheels and a wrap-around battery enclosure, and you have an incredibly robust, well-appointed power chair.
- Adjustable Rehab Seat featuring width & depth adjustment in 1" increments
- Monroe Spring Shock Rear-Wheel Suspension System
- Optional TrueTrack Technology, which minimizes the need for veer correction
- Standard w/ 4-Pole motors & Heavy Duty Gear box for additional power
- Standard with MK6i Electronics, including a MK690 Controller & an MPJ+ Joystick
- Base Width: Standard: 4-pole motor 25" Optional: GB motor 24.75"
- Overall Length: Short base - 28.5", Long base - 31.5"
- Caster Options: Standard - 8" x 2.25" semi-pneumatic
- Drive Wheel Options: Standard - pneumatic 14" x 3"
- Battery: Standard: Group 24
- Product Weight: 190 lb (without batteries)
- Speed: Standard: 4-pole motor 5.0 mph (max), Optional - GB motor 7 mph (max)
- Electronic Options: MK6i MPJ+ Joystick Standard, Atlertative Driver Controls & Switch Options available