Handicare EZ-Access Modular Ramp
Designed to address the accessibility needs of the residential & light commercial market.
Designed to address the accessibility needs of the residential and light commercial market, EZ-ACCESS Modular Ramp systems are an excellent choice when accessibility needs to extend beyond the scope of a portable ramp. The efficient design uses less hardware and no pre-assembly is required. EZ-ACCESS Modular Ramps comply with ADA guidelines and offer quick and convenient installation and removal.
- A 24-foot system can be installed, including handrails, in less than 30 minutes
- Handrails feature a brushed, architectural finish 9 Universal components and platforms ensure
- fewer parts
- Made of durable, lightweight aluminum that does not rust, rot, or decay
- Ramps, platforms, and handrails require minimal assembly
- No anchoring into concrete footings or pads is required
- Architecturally designed for a clean, modern appearance
- Low maintenance
- Support legs are individually adjustable for height
- Handrail end loops
- Handrail corner kit
- Completed 16’ system
- Can be easily expanded, reconfigured, or moved Simple handrail connection
- Permanent non-skid surface
- Sides are finished and flush; no hazardous nuts or bolts protruding into usable ramp area
- Weight Capacity: 850 lbs.
- 36” width (standard)
- 48” and other custom widths available