Otto Bock Lumbo TriStep
The Lumbo TriStep is a stabilizing orthosis with a mobilizing function.
The Lumbo TriStep is a stabilizing orthosis with a mobilizing function. The Lumbo TriStep allows for a systematic rehabilitation process for the lumbar spine by offering individual elements that can be removed depending on the phase of therapy. As the stabilizing function of the Lumbo TriStep is reduced, the patient’s mobility is systematically increased. The aim of the Lumbo TriStep is to restore muscular balance in the lumbar spine region.
The Lumbo TriStep allows for a systematic rehabilitation process for the lumbar spine in three steps, gradually increasing the patient´s mobility and activity levels, while reducing stabilizing and immobilizing effects.
- Especially lightweight & slim design
- Auto-adaptive support element adjusts to patient’s body shape for a perfect fit
- Compression & circumference can be individually adjusted using insertable side components
- Quick removal & attachment without tools
- Easy to don thanks to quick closures and grip pockets
- Waist Circumference S: 65-80 cm
- Waist Circumference M: 80-100 cm
- Waist Circumference L: 100-125 cm