ObusForme Coil on Coil Collection
It is crafted with the highest quality materials, fabrics and components to create the most luxurious sleep possible.
Sophistication, elegance and luxury. The ObusForme® Coil on Coil Collection is crafted with the highest quality materials, fabrics and components to create the most luxurious sleep possible. The exclusive coil on coil technology provides unsurpassed comfort in both temperature and pressure relief.
- The ObusForme® Zoned Individually Encased Coil System provides the greatest level of postural support while isolating motion disturbances. Zoning the center third of these coils provides better contouring to your body, reducing pressure points which can improve circulation.
- Foam Encased Edge provides a superior sitting edge while expanding the usable sleeping surface by up to 20%.
- Soy based EcoFoam uses Natural Foam Technology to cradle your body in pillowy comfort, while being suitable for those who sleep on their sides.
- The antimicrobial silk and wool blend inhibits the growth of allergens including dust mites and bacteria while providing all year comfort.
- ObusForme® Pin Convolute reduces soreness, tingling in the arms and legs, and promotes better circulation (in select models).
- ObusForme Pressure Relieving Memory Foam® conforms to your individual body shape to keep you comfortable all night long (in select models).
- ObusForme® Talalay Latex helps to regulate body temperature to create a more comfortable sleeping environment (in select models).
- Progressive Resistance Latex is a unique fusion latex, exclusive to ObusForme®, with different densities to offer optimum spinal alignment. It is also free of adhesives.
- Exclusive to ObusForme®, the Stretch Pocket Coil is the world’s smallest pocket coil. Made with the finest steel wire from Sweden’s renowned steel industry, it contours to the body, and provides temperature and pressure relief.
- Exclusive to ObusForme, the X-Pocket Coil creates a more comfortable surface feel. Made with the finest steel wire from Sweden, it contours to the body, and provides temperature and pressure relief.
- Exclusive to ObusForme®, THERMIC™ Latex creates the perfect micro-environment for rest and relaxation by enhancing thermal comfort and reduces perspiration.
- The Deluxe Obus High Density Fiber Pad is made from new reclaimed materials, has a supportive quality, and prevents components from entering the innerspring unit.
- The ObusForme® EcoBase is made from wood harvested from Canada, who’s bitter cold winters produce slow growth pine, which is unbeatable in strength. We also only use F.S.C. wood, and are committed to a reforestation program in Canada.