Drive Medical Poly-Fly High Strength, Wheelchair/Transport ChairInvacare Solara 2G Manual Wheelchair
Future Mobility Northern Lite Manual Wheelchair
A lightweight, compact folding chair that is easy to adjust for optimal performance and functionality.
Northern Lite is a lightweight, compact, folding chair that is easy to adjust for optimal performance and functionality. The chair’s centre of gravity can be adjusted in 1⁄4” increments horizontally and the axle plate location can be adjusted vertically. In addition, the Northern Lite comes standard with removable, height-adjustable, T-style armrests.
- 8-position rear axle plate
- Elliptical heavy-duty double cross brace tubing
- Adjustable camber angle on rear wheels
- Removable, height adjustable, T-style armress
- Ultra-light 70° pin-style footrests
- Composite flip-up footplates
- Multi-position caster forks
- Adjustable-tension back upholstery
- Adjustable rear anti-tippers
- Wheel locks (push- or pull-to-lock)
- Seat upholstery bottom storage pocket
- Centre-of-gravity adjustments in 1⁄4” increments
- Warranty: Parts 1 year, frame 5 years
- Product Weight: 28 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Front seat-to-floor height: 14” - 19”
- Caster option: 4”, 6” or 8”
- Seat Width: 16” - 20”
- Seat Depth: 16” - 18”
- Back Height: 12” - 20”
- Wheel options: Airless 20”, 22”, 24” or pneumatic 24”