Invacare 9000 Topaz Heavy-Duty Wheelchair
Designed specifically to suit the unique & growing needs of the bariatric patients.
The 9000 Topaz wheelchair is designed specifically to suit the unique and growing needs of the bariatric patients. The Topaz combines the strength and durability of a carbon steel frame with the comfort of heavy-duty front riggings and arms for proper positioning. With a variety of seat widths and depths, frame reinforcements that include gussetted sides, caster journals and dual heavy-duty crossbraces, this chair provides not only ease in maneuverability but stability that will be trusted for years to come.
- Dual axle positions allow for quick & simple seat-to-floor height variations, 17.5" & 19.5"
- Durable low-maintenance, carbon steel frame is long-lasting
- Flame-retardant upholstery resists mildew and bacteria, as well as cold-crack and UV damage
- Heavy-duty arms designed to accommodate weight capacity & provide proper positioning
- Reinforced frame includes gussetted sides, caster journals & dual heavy-duty crossbraces
- Seat Width:20", 22", 24", 26", 28", 30"
- Seat Depth:18", 20"
- Seat To Floor Height: 17.5", 19.5" 15.5" w/ different wheel & caster packages
- Back Height: 16" - 18" (adjustable)
- Front Riggings: Swingaway footrest, Swingaway padded elevating legrest
- Product Weight:85 lb.
- Product Weight Capacity: 700 lb. (1,000 lb. with HDPG option)