Savaria Eclipse Home Elevator
A smooth riding elevator which requires less space in the home than other elevators.
The Eclipse residential elevator is a smooth riding elevator that doesn’t require a separate machine room so it takes less space in the home and usually takes less time to install than hydraulic elevators. Construction requirements for the Eclipse are simpler than some other home elevators, making it easier to install into an existing home.
- Requires less space for the installation
- Compact chain drive system requires only 8' ceilings
- Hide away gate
- Easy access service panel
- Modular rail construction for easy construction
- Automatic cab on/off interior lighting
- Digital display in car operating panel
- White ceiling with 4 spot lights
- Melamine interior in choice of colours
- Applications: Residential, indoors
- Standard Capacity: 750 lbs.
- Optional Capacity: 1000 lbs.
- Maximum Travel Distance: 50', 60' where code permits with up to 4 stops and 2 openings
- Nominal Speed: 40 ft/min
- Motor: 2 hp with geared roller chain variable frequency drive
- Minimum Pit: 6"
- Minimum Overhead Clearance: 96"
- Power Supply: 208 volts - 230 volts, single phase, 60 Hz, 20 amps