Savaria Orion Commercial Elevator
Designed w/ features you expect in a high-rise elevator but built for commercial low-rise buildings.
The Orion elevator is designed with features you would expect in a high-rise elevator but built for commercial low-rise buildings. The Savaria Orion elevator was designed for limited use/limited application (LU/LA) commercial projects and is well-suited for use in educational settings, places of worship and up to 3-story professional offices.
With the features you would expect to see in a high-rise elevator such as automatic sliding doors and commercial fixtures, the Orion elevator delivers a professional appearance and a smooth ride for passengers. The Orion is cost-effective solution to ADA-compliant accessibility that meets state and national codes for LU/LA elevators.
Homeowners also choose the Orion elevator when looking for a more commercial-grade style. Upgrades for the Orion include stainless steel two-speed doors to deliver a modern and sleek look.
- High-rise style, built for low-rise applications
- Aesthetically appealing
- High efficiency hydraulic drive system
- Variable speed pressure valve
- Fully automatic operation
- Modular rail construction for easy construction
- Automatic cab on/off interior lighting
- Digital display in car operating panel
- White ceiling with 4 pot lights
- Steel interior in choice of laminate colours
- Applications: Commercial (LU/LA), residential, indoors
- Standard Capacity: 1400 lbs.
- Maximum Travel: 300”, subject to local code requirements, with up to 5 stops
- Nominal Speed: 30 ft/min
- Drive/Motor: 1:2 cable hydraulic drive, 5 hp submersed
- Minimum Pit: 14"
- Minimum Overhead Clearance: 120" for existing construction, 134" for new construction
- Power Supply: 208 volt, three phase, 60 Hz, 30 amps or 240 volt, single phase, 40 amps, 60 Hz