Savaria V-1504 Vertical Platform Lift
Built to carry a wheelchair and passenger safely up & down one or more levels.
The V-1504 lift is built to carry a wheelchair and passenger safely up and down one or more levels. Suitable for installations in public and commercial buildings, as well as private homes, this Savaria lift features an extremely versatile design that can be configured and customized to suit virtually any project requirements and aesthetic needs. From the rugged outdoors, to the most luxurious office tower lobbies, the Savaria V-1504 lift is ready to serve with its reliable performance, ease of use and range of finish options.
Every Savaria™ V-1504 model is driven by our reliable hydraulic system and can be configured just for your needs. The lift travels up and down a rail system enclosed in the lift tower. The tower is supported with attachment to an existing wall or through a constructed hoistway. Because the drive system is contained within the lift tower, no additional machine room is required for installation.
From the finest office tower lobbies to your backyard, the Savaria V-1504 provides accessibility and attractive design.
- Flexible design and feature options
- Quiet and reliable hydraulic drive
- Machine roomless
- Large ADA-compliant platform
- Continuous pressure button operation
- Modular rail construction for easy construction
- Automatic battery recharging system
- Applications: Residential, commercial, indoors, outdoors
- Standard Capacity: 750 lbs.
- Maximum Travel Distance: 23', subject to local code, in some areas the maximum is 12'
- Nominal Speed: 20 ft/min
- Drive/Motor: 2:1 chain hydraulic, 1.5 hp, gear-type motor
- Minimum Pit: 3"
- Power Supply: 110 volts, 20 amp, single phase, 60 Hz