Savaria C65 Inclined Platform Lift
Provides access over stairs that features multiple levels, curves, intermediate landings or changes in direction.
The Savaria C65 inclined platform lift provides access over stairs that feature multiple levels, curves, intermediate landings or changes in direction. Custom built to fit your project, the C65 lift does not require major renovations to install and meets ADA-compliance for accessibility.
For barrier-free access in your public building, the Savaria C65 lift is designed to carry a person in a wheelchair safely over stairs. The lift folds up when not in use, allowing full access to the stairs. With optional out-of-the-way parking, the C65 provides simple-to-use accessibility when needed.
Custom built to your specifications, the C65 lift is installed securely with its rail system using self-supporting stanchions or along a side wall. Suitable for indoor or outdoor applications in many areas, the lift is solidly constructed for dependable operation.
- Provides access over multiple levels of stairs or turning stairs
- Unobtrusive designs
- ADA compliant platform and public building ready
- Out-of-the way parking option
- Machine roomless
- Custom built to exacting standards
- Constant pressure buttons to move the lift up and down
- Motor housed on board the lift
- Pedestrian warning light and movement alarm
- Folding seat with capacity of 253 lbs.
- Modular rail design
- Applications: Commercial, residential, indoors, outdoors
- Stair Types: Multiple levels of straight stairs, stairs with intermediate landings, stairs with turns.
- Capacity: 507 lbs.
- Nominal Speed: 26 ft/min on straight runs, slowing for curves or turns (adjustable at time of installation)
- Minimum Stair Width: 52.75" front access, 61.81" side access
- Motor: 1.35 hp
- Gradient: Changing, with or without landings and turns, up to 45˚
- Power Supply: 24 volts DC (battery system), 115 volt, 15 amp for charger