Invacare Reliant 450 Hydraulic Lift w/ Low Base
These high-quality lifts are comfortable, reliable and represent excellent value.
Invacare Reliant lifts were designed to help reduce the possibility of caregiver back injuries and to ensure dignity in patient handling. These high-quality lifts are comfortable, reliable and integral tools for staff and caregivers. Using the lift for patient handling can help reduce staff injuries, save money and reinforce safety as a priority in your health care facility. Invacare Reliant lifts support up to 450 lbs., making potentially challenging transfers smooth for the resident and the caregiver. The exceptional lift range allows easy access to tubs, chairs, commodes, floors and beds (with at least 4.5" under-bed clearance). Along with functional and innovative lifts, Invacare also offers facility assessment plans to further aid in your safety management program. Our all-encompassing lift system also includes in-service training, videos and an ergonomic safety plan. Our goal is to partner with you in lowering costs and protecting your staff from injuries. The sturdy and practical design of Reliant lifts provides the solution you need for success in your quest to provide safe and effective patient transfers.
- Base legs adjust easily and lock securely into open position by using the padded "shifter" handle
- Total pinch-point protection covers all moving parts for added safety
- Covered base provides protection against wear, dirt & moisture
- Height range allows lifting from floor and high surfaces
- Warranty includes three years on lift, one year on hydraulic pump
- Padded swivel bar with 360° rotation & six-point hookup allows use of Invacare chain-free slings as well as older-style slings with chains or straps
- Overall Height: 25" - 71"
- Clearance: 4.5"
- Base Length: 48"
- Base Width: Open: 41", Closed: 26.5"
- Caster Options: Front: 3", Rear: 5"
- Product Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Product Weight: 93 lbs.
- Warranty: Three years on lift, one year on pump