ArjoHuntleigh Maxi Lite
Performs general lifts, such as bed to chair, chair to toilet, chair to car and from the floor, with ease.
In the emergency room, patient homes and nursing facilities, the Maxi Lite™ is the ideal lift for all daily lifting requirements. It performs general lifts, such as bed to chair, chair to toilet, chair to car, and from the floor, with ease.
The Maxi Lite, with a safe working load (SWL) of 350 lbs, is delivered to you assembled. The Maxi Lite has an integrated charger allowing for easy charging. For higher usage applications, there is an optional wall charger available, which assures the lift is always ready for use with fully charged battery.
- Integrates with most vehicle types
- Folds up for storage
- Integrated charger or optional wall-mounted charger
- Adjustable chassis legs
- Emergency power shut-off
- Max. safe working load (SWL): 350 lbs.
- Lifting stroke: 20.7"
- Min. lifting height (medium DPS): 50.3"
- Max. lifting height: 71.1"
- Base total length: 42.9"
- Base height: 4.4"
- Base floor clearance: 1.9"
- Product weight: 92 lbs.
- Battery: Two 12V, 5Ah (24V capacity)
- Protection class: Handset IP44, Litter IP21