Drive Medical Poly-Fly High Strength, Wheelchair/Transport Chair Invacare ProSPIN X4 Adjustable Wheelchair
Future Mobility Galaxy Lite Manual Wheelchair
Developed for comfort and performance, the Galaxy Lite wheelchair is an excellent choice for those looking for features and economy.
The Galaxy Lite wheelchair is a lightweight, low maintenance, high performance folding wheelchair. The Galaxy Lite comes with many standard features, including a specially designed side frame and axle plate which allows the user to achieve different seat-to-floor heights and other set-up configurations. Developed for comfort and performance, the Galaxy Lite wheelchair is sure to become the model of choice.
- Lightweight folding frame
- Elliptical heavy duty cross brace tubing
- Pneumatic Wheels with spokes (optional)
- Rear wheels can be fixed or with quick-release axles
- Handrim options (plastic Ccated, stainless steel)
- Slip-on seat upholstery
- Anti-tip wheels
- Armrest height adjustable (1/2” increments)
- Optional tubular sports arm easily removable
- Angle-adjustable back (84° to 120°)
- Back cane options: low (20 3/4”), high (24 3/4”)
- Caster journal: angle adjustable
- 2 sizes of caster forks: standard, short
- Foot plates options (Aluminum, Composite)
- Camber (Optional 3°)
- Heel loops
- Wheel lock options: push- or pull-to-lock
- Choice of two colours: black, silver
- Warranty: Frame is warranted for the lifetime of the original purchaser.
- Product Weight: 32lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Seat width: 14”-20”
- Seat depth: 15”-20”
- Back height: 18”-22” (from top of seat)
- Seat-to-floor height (front): 13”- 19”
- Seat-to-floor height (rear): 12 1/2” - 18 1/4”
- Rear wheel options: 20”, 22” or 24”
- Caster options: 4”,5”,6” or 7”
- Swingaway footrest option: 60°,70°,80° or 90°