Sunrise Medical Quickie® GP/GPV™ Manual Wheelchair
The GP line of wheelchairs are ideal for active users who need a chair for everyday use as well as sports activities.
Fully adjustable with a solid, rigid frame, Quickie GP and GPV chairs are engineered to maximize function and performance while minimizing effort for the rider. The extensive array of options and accessories make this model an ideal chair for daily use and sports activities. A variety of wheel options (tires, rims, hubs) are matched to the desires of the rider with choices from no maintenance to high performance, including Quickie Performance Wheels for tennis and basketball.
- Standard with a 70° front frame angle
- GPV front end option tapers inward in a V-like fashion
- Adjustable axle positions available for center of gravity adjustment
- Sports orientated Quickie performance wheels are an available option (basketball and tennis)
- Multiple axle plate options such as double slot & amputee are available to meet individual needs.
- Camber on the GPV can be adjusted from 0°-12° in two degree increments for easier propulsion
- Product Weight: Approx. 21.5 lbs. (w/ steel axles), 19.75 lbs. (w/ titanium axles)
- Product Width: 12" - 22" seat width
- Product Length/Depth: 12" - 22" seat depth
- Product Height: 17.25" - 19" seat to floor
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Overall Width: 23" - 31"
- Caster Options: 3", 4", 5", 6"
- Rear Wheel Options: 22", 24", 26"
- Axle Options: Standard- stainless steel, optional Titanium, and Quad release axle nuts