Drive Medical Poly-Fly High Strength, Wheelchair/Transport Chair Invacare Solara 3G Manual Wheelchair
Future Mobility Orion II Tilting Wheelchair
Orion II is the most innovative and affordable tilt-in-space wheelchair on the market today.
Orion II is the most innovative and affordable tilt-in-space wheelchair on the market today. Developed for those individuals requiring adjustability to redistribute their bodyweight for optimal positioning purposes, the Orion II assists in allowing the user to function independently and to become more involved in their lifestyles.
With a true 45 degrees of tilt, optional 30 degrees of recline, standard on-chair adjustable seating system, incredible range of seat-to-floor heights and creative streamlined design.
The Orion II...dynamic, progressive, sure to become the most popular tilt chair under the stars!
- Push bar AND stroller handles
- Standard seating system consisting of: aluminum seat pan
- Quick removable arm
- Multi-adjustable axle plate
- Spring return push-to-lock wheel lock
- Unique push button release on front rigging
- Optional Prism Backs and Cushions
- Optional locking collar stops on tilt and recline
- Optional “anti-rattle” anti-tippers
- Innovative elliptical tubing
- Clean, sleek appearance
- Tilt Range: 3-48 degrees
- Recline Range: 6-36 degrees
- Seat Width: 15" - 20"
- Seat Depth: 15" - 20"
- Seat-to-floor Height: 13.25" - 20"
- Arm Height: 9.5" - 14" (adjustable)
- Front rigging: 70 degree standard
- Chair width: 27 1/2”
- Chair length: 34 1/2”
- Chair height: 44”
- Chair weight: 65 lbs. (including seat- ing system)
- 12", 20", 22", or 24" rear wheels
- 4", 5", 6", 7", or 8" casters
- Warranty: Frame is warranted for the lifetime or the original purchaser or user