Invacare HTR Manual Wheelchair
Offers tilt & recline features, smooth & effortless operation, & optimal positioning.
For everything you need in seating products, there is Invacare. All of our health care chairs and recliners, including the HTR and the new Comfort Plus, offer tilt and recline features, smooth and effortless operation, and optimal positioning. They are also designed to provide maximum safety for both the user and the caregiver. The HTR3000 features 5 inch locking casters, three swivel and one directional caster for maneuverability and controlled steering. The HTR3000 has a pan seat for use with pressure relief cushions. So look to our full and diverse line to provide the utmost in support, comfort, and ease of use.
- 5in casters, 3-swivel-locking, headwings
- Seat pan option available for use with pressure-relief cushions
- Sliding seat lock for easy seat-depth adjustment
- Contoured headrest, seat cushion, and tray standard on models 3500
- One-directional-locking (models 3000-3500 only)
- Recline adjusts from 90 degrees to 125 degrees for better support, comfort, and positioning
- Tilt adjustment positions the user and improves tolerance and functionality
- Overall Height: 50"
- Overall Width: 22"/24"
- Overall Depth: Upright: 39" Recline: 52"
- Seat Width: 16" or 18"
- Seat Depth: 16" - 20"
- Seat To Back Height: 34"
- Seat To Floor Height: 22"
- Seat Tilt: 0° - 35°
- Recline Angle: 95° - 125°
- Dimensions: Tray: 16"W or 18"W x 23.25"L Carton: 46"L x 33"W x 41.5"H
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lb
- Product Weight: 16/18 wide: 66 lb/69 lb