PDG Mobility Fuze T20 Manual Wheelchair
The Fuze T20 offers ideal tilt for function & independence.
The Fuze T20 offers ideal tilt for function and independence. The user benefits from improved postural positioning and is able to self-propel while in tilt. Access to tables and desks is facilitated as the forward pivot point means no knee rise, even when tilted at 20°!
- Tilt for positioning and improved posture
- Foot and hand propel in tilted position
- Maneuverable short wheelbase
- Width adjustable
- Depth adjustable
- Transit ready option
- Variety of caster and wheel sizes
- Seat Width (adjustable): 13" – 20"
- Seat Depth (adjustable): 15" – 20"
- Seat Height (adjustable): 13" – 20"
- Back Angle (adjustable): 90° –120°
- Back Height: 20", 25"
- Overall Length (no front rigging): 28"
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Chair Weight: 35 lbs. (w/o front rigging, wheels, anti-tippers, armrests)
- Transit Options Available: ansi/resna Wc-19
- Warranty: PDG’s exclusive TGIF warranty (Thank Goodness It Fits), Lifetime guarantee on the frame
- Dynamic Tilt: -5° to 20°