Sunrise Medical Quickie® S-646 & S-646 SE Power Wheelchair
The Quickie S-646 & S-646 SE stand as a premier example of engineering excellence.
The Quickie S-646 and S-646 SE feature specialty systems such as the Quickie SmartSeat, PosiDrive Technology, Fox Shox® suspension and Qtronix electronics. Both chairs have undergone the most extensive set of quality tests in Quickie's history. They stand as a premier example of engineering excellence.
- Superior Performance
- 400 lb user weight capacity
- RockShox Suspernsion
- Free-Wheel Release Levers
- Standard Remote Joystick
- Easy Access Controller and Battery Compartment
- Optional Suspension Caster Forks
- Improved Dua Bearing Caster Housing
- PosiDrive Technology
- Available w/ Quickie SmartSeat
- Product Weight: Approx. 128 lbs. w/o batteries
- Product Width: 14" - 24" seat width
- Product Length/Depth:14" - 22" seat depth
- Product Height: 18" - 21" seat to floor (non-tilt)18.5"/20.5" (tilt)
- Electronic Options: QTRONIX remote joystick QTRONIX USCM (specialty controls)
- Tilt Option:Power Tilt, Power Tilt and Recline
- Battery Type: Group 24, 22 NF
- Overall Width: 25.75" (14" - 20" seat widths), 27.75" (22", 24" seat widths)
- Drive Wheel Size:14"
- Drive Tire: Knobby, V-Groove
- Caster Options: 8", 8" (suspension), 9"
- Speed: 6 MPH