Pride Mobility Backpacker® AVP Lift
The ultimate solution to lifting your powered mobility device into your vehicle.
Now you can easily take your mobility on the road in your sport utility vehicle with the Backpacker® AVP from Pride™ Lifts and Ramps. It’s the ultimate solution to lifting your powered mobility device into your vehicle; engineered specifically to be a perfect fit for a wide variety of popular vehicles including SUVs. Like all Pride Lifts, the Backpacker AVP features all-steel construction and a protective finish, along with an industrial rated 12 volt motor and battery pack, and easy-to-use controls to combine rugged durability with safe, simple and reliable operation.
- Adjustable platform for smaller SUVs 42”-34”
- Removable, front drive panel for easier serviceability
- New, adjustable wheel chocks on the platform surface
- Single piece horizontal drive rail: minimum welding points for noise reduction, increased rigidity and more fluid movement
- New, angled low-profile platform
- Easy-to-use two button hand control
- Can lift a wide range of Pride® Scooters and Power Chairs and other manufacturers’ mobility devices
- Three-year transferable warranty
- Fits into SUVs with a 31” opening height
- Manual override
- Improved micro switch protection
- False floor available for specified vehicles through special order to preserve vehicle aesthetics
- Ratcheting straps now available as an option
- Scooter/Power Chair Overall Weight: 350 lbs.
- Maximum Product Width: 27”
- Maximum Travel Distance from the Ground: 37”
- Overall Platform Length: 42” - 34”
- Maximum Product Wheelbase: 41”
- Base Weight Lift: 193 lbs.