Invacare Roze Stand-Up Lift
The beautiful ergonomic styling and easy maneuverability make it an ideal product for everyday resident transfers.
Comfortable and secure, the Roze is the answer to your patient handling needs. The beautiful ergonomic styling and easy maneuverability make it an ideal product for everyday resident transfers. With its numerous safety features, the Roze Stand-Up lift ensures caregiver security and resident peace of mind.
Ideal for use with weight-bearing residents as well as those needing rehabilitation support, the Invacare Roze Stand-Up lift will be a valuable addition to your safety-management system.
- Very accommodating: The unique knee pad and 450-pound weight capacity easily accommodate the majority of residents in your facility
- Ease-of-Use: With a large push handle, lighter aluminum construction and simple sling attachment, it is easy to accomplish everyday transfers
- Removable footplate for ambulatory residents who need help getting to a standing position
- Maneuverability: A small footprint combined with a lighter weight aluminum construction provide easy maneuverability
- Overall Height: 37" - 63.5"
- Clearance: 4.8"
- Base Length: 38.8"
- Base Width: Open: 44", Closed: 26"
- Caster Options:Front: 4", Rear: 4"
- Product Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Product Weight:117 lbs.
- Charger: Input: 100-240V AC, Output: 29.5 DC, Charging Time: Max 6 hours
- Battery: Two 24V Rechargeable batteries shipped with unit
- Power: Audible & visual low battery indicator, Lifts per charge: 150-300
- Warranty: 3 years on lift, 2 years on electronics