The most lightweight and quietest POC available on the market.
At less than 5 lb (2.3 kg), FreeStyle by AirSep is the only truly wearable portable oxygen concentrator on the market. It is tailored specifically for those patients who know no boundaries. FreeStyle POCs capture the heart of what it means to live the good life without limitation. As the most lightweight and quietest portable oxygen concentrator available anywhere, FreeStyle offers the same weight advantage of the smallest contents-based systems, yet provides an unlimited supply of oxygen for an enjoyable travel experience with O2.
- Buil-in battery provides the longest duration between recharges of any portable oxygen concentrator, while its optional AirBelt provides inconspicuous additional battery run time for outdoor and all-day events. FreeStyle and AirBelt combine fashion and function ergonomically, making it the supreme travel oxygen concentrator.
- The most lightweight and quietest portable oxygen concentrator available on the market.
- Oxygen Concentration:* 1-3 pulse settings; equivalent to continuous flow of 90% oxygen ±3%
- Dimensions: 8.6 in. high x 6.1 in. wide x 3.6 in. deep (21.8 cm high x 15.5 cm wide x 9.1 cm deep)
- Weight: 4.4 lb (2 kg), 1.8 lb (.8 kg) optional AirBelt
- Power: AC Power Supply: 100 – 240 VAC (1.0 amp at 120 VAC)
- DC Power Supply: 11-16 VDC (6.0 amps max at 13.5 VDC nominal)
- FreeStyle Unit: 28 W nominal at 3 LPM
- Battery Duration: 3 setting - 2 hours; 2 setting - 2.5 hours; 1 setting - 3.5 hours.
- Optional AirBelt when combined with the internal battery: 3 setting - 5 hours; 2 setting - 6 hours; 1 setting - 10 hours
- Battery Recharge Time: 3.5 hours; optional AirBelt: 3 hours
- Warm-up Time: 2 minutes
- Battery Cycle Life: Approximately 300 cycles, then 80% capacity or below
- Audible Alarms and Visual Indicators: Start-up – audible and visual (GREEN indicator light);
- Pulse Flow – visual (GREEN light); Battery condition – battery level (GREEN indicator lights);
- Cannula disconnect-audible and visual (RED alarm light);
- System Overdraw – audible and visual RED warning and alarm lights); High and low pressure – audible and visual (RED alarm light);
- Service Required: visual (YELLOW alarm light)
- Sound: 38 dBA at 1 setting; 41 dBA at 2 setting; 44 dBA at 3 setting
- Operational temperature: 41ºF to 104ºF (5ºC to 40ºC.) (Operating unit outside of this range can affect performance.)
- Storage Temperature: -2ºF to 140ºF (-20ºC to 60ºC)
- Altitude: Up to 12,000 ft 3,657.6 m.(Higher altitudes may affect performance.)
*Based on an atmospheric pressure of 14.7 psi (101 kPa) at 70°F (21°C) *Specifications subject to change without notice.