Invacare HomeFill Package
Allows patients to fill their own high-pressure cylinders from a concentrator.
HomeFill Oxygen Compressor - The Invacare HomeFill(TM) complete home oxygen system defines ambulatory oxygen by allowing patients to fill their own high-pressure cylinders from a concentrator. The HomeFill is a multi-stage pump that simply and safely compresses oxygen from a specially equipped Invacare HomeFill compatible 5-liter or 10-liter concentrator into oxygen cylinders in sizes M2, ML4, ML6, M6, M9(C) and D. The ability to fill their own cylinders gives ambulatory patients greater independence and freedom. Home care oxygen providers will also benefit from the virtual elimination of time-consuming and costly service calls associated with cylinder and-or liquid oxygen deliveries. The HomeFill ambulatory package includes the following:
- IOH200 HomeFill Compressor
- (2) HF2PCL4 HomeFill Patient Convenience Pack (ML4 size with integrated conservers)
- 1) HF2PCL4BAG carrying bag
- (1) IOH260 HomeFill Ready-Rack
- Cylinder Filling Times: M2: 24 min; ML4: 55 min; ML6: 75 min; M6: 60 min; M9: 125 min; D: 3.5 hrs