Pride Mobility J6 Power Wheelchair
Highly adaptable with tight-quarter maneuverability.
The compact J6 is the ultimate choice for clients who demand the superb stability of Mid-Wheel 6® Design and tight-quarter maneuverability. Highly adaptable, the J6 accepts a wide range of seating and electronics options while its powerful drivetrain delivers high-performance torque.
- Mid-Wheel 6® allows six wheels on the ground for maximum stability
- Compatible with TRU-Balance® Tilt3
- OMNI-casters on front and rear prevent wheel hang-ups
- Side-mounted, easily accessible freewheel levers
- Easy front access to batteries
- ATX Suspension incorporates front OMNI-casters for better performance over varied terrain
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Maximum Speed: 4 MPH
- Ground Clearance: 2.25"
- Turning Radius: 21.25"
- Overall Length: 34.5”
- Overall Width: 23.25"
- Drive Wheels: 10”
- OMNI-Casters: 5" solid (front), 6" solid (rear)
- Suspension: ATX Suspension (Active-Trac®with extra stability)
- Drivetrain: Two-motor, Mid-Wheel 6®
- Braking System: Intelligent braking (electronic, regenerative disc brakes)
- Standard Electronics: 75A, Q-Logic NE (standard), 75A, Q-Logic NE+, 80A, Q-Logic EX
- Battery Charger: 5 A, off-board
- Per-charge Range: Up to 15 miles
- Battery Requirements: Two 12-Volt, deep cycle U-1
- Battery Weight: 24.5 lbs. each
- Base Weight: 104.5 lbs.
- Standard Seat Weight: 42.5 lbs.
- TRU-Balance® Power Tilt Seating: width/depth: 14"- 20"
- Synergy® Seat: width/depth: 10"- 20"
- High-back Seat: 20"x 20" (max dimensions)
- Medium-back Seat: 20"x 20" (max dimensions)