Sunrise Medical Quickie Xcel Power Wheelchair
Has an Advance Geometric Design to help enhance stability, mobility & comfort for the user.
The Mid-wheel Drive Quickie® Xcel offers a standard weight capacity of 550 lbs. The new Mid-wheel Heavy Duty features an Advance Geometric Design (A.G.D) which helps enhance the stability, mobility and comfort for the end user. As part of the Quickie X family of Canadian made wheelchairs, the Xcel benefits through its GC3 technology ; Gravity Compensation, Ground Compensation and the Gravity Control without compromise on stability, control and freedom.
- Gravity Control
- Ground Compensation
- Gravity Compensation
- Heavy-duty rehab adjustable seat
- Short turning radius
- Weight Capacity: 550 lbs.
- Seat-to-Floor Height: 16.5"
- Maximum Speed: 5.4 MPH
- Overall Width: 27 3/8"
- Overall Length: 43.5"
- Seat Width: 20"-28" (Adjustable)
- Seat Depth: 17"-24" (Adjustable)
- Front Caster: 8"
- Drive Wheel: 14" cast wheel pneumatic w/ or w/o insert