Permobil M300 Corpus 3G
Combination of maximum maneuverability and superior performance at an uncommonly reasonable price.
Having launched the first mid-wheel drive platform to the wheelchair market nearly 30 years ago, Permobil honors that rich tradition with the addition of the M300 to its product line. Developed by Permobil Senior Designers, the M300 features the ground-breaking, patent pending Climbing and Traction Link system. With its compact size, the M300 has a tight 20" turning radius, comes with PG 120 amp R-Net electronics and offers two speed packages–6 MPH standard and 7.5 MPH optional. The M300 also features stylish easy-to-replace swing arm covers made of scratch resistant material, which protect the swing arms from unsightly chips and scrapes. Easy to maintain, the M300 provides quick access to components and requires no special tools for servicing.
- Compact chassis: The compact chassis makes the M300 Mid-Wheel Drive like no other.
- Ergonomic design: Highly developed ergonomic design makes the M300 Corpus 3G very restful and pleasant to sit in. The seat has been developed in cooperation with world leaders in ergonomics.
- Speed: The M300 Speed and Maneuverability is Superior at 6MPH
- Climbing: The patent-pending Climbing and Traction Link system connects the drive wheels and casters and performs multiple functions, providing overall stability especially while climbing obstacles and traversing various surfaces. With the Climbing and Traction Link system, the M300 boasts unmatched climbing capabilities–3" forward and 2" reverse. The large 8" casters and fl at-free drive tires with gel inserts help absorb shock, while the solid steel struts lessen the impact of lateral forces. Plus, the Climbing and Traction Link system incorporates an oil-damped shock with a progressive tension spring, so performance can be adjusted to fit an individual’s weight and lifestyle needs.
- Tie-downs: For easily accessible tie-downs for secure transport in buses and other vehicles.
- Reverse climb/Forward Climb
- Top Speed: 6MPH
- Range: 13 miles
- Ground Clearance: 3.1 in