Permobil C350 Corpus Power Wheelchair
Features rear wheel drive, which offers great driving performance at higher speeds outdoors.
Our most compact wheelchair with an incredible turning circle inviting you to make tight curves in small spaces. The rear wheel drive also gives great driving performance at higher speeds outdoors. C350 Corpus has two optional motor alternatives, and the top speed is a respectable 6.5mph.
- Individual Suspension
- Ergonomic Design
- Rear Wheel Drive
- Modular Seat
- Adjustable Headrest
- Fold-up armrests
- Battery Capacity: Group 34
- Base Width: 24.25"
- Base Length w/o Front Riggings: 36.5"
- Drive Wheel Suspension: Yes
- Battery Charger Capacity: 8A
- Weight of Wheelchair w/ Batteries: 350 lbs.
- Seat Elevator: 8"
- Drive Motor: 4 Pole
- Seat Widths: 17" - 23" (Adjustable)
- Seat Depths: 16" - 22" (Adjustable)
- Backrest Heights: 14" - 29"
- Seat-to-Floor Height w/ Tilt: 18.25"
- Power Tilt Angle: 45°
- Power Recline Angle: 150°
- Electronics (standard): R-Net
- Electronics (upgraded): R-Net
- Alternative Drive Controls: Yes
- Effect of Driving when Tilted/Reclined: 1/2 Speed @ 135° back angle