Invacare Ranger Storm Power Wheelchair
Offers a la carte choices, which allow you to create a customized product that meets your clinical needs.
The 3G Ranger X rear-wheel drive power wheelchair is the Heavy Duty model of the 3G Storm Series. Also available with TrueTrack technology, the Ranger X allows you to maximize function with a la carte choices, selecting options as needed, resulting in a customized product that meets an incredibly wide range of your clients' clinical needs.
Add to this a sporty look highlighted by exposed suspension, aluminum mag wheels and a wrap-around battery enclosure, and you have an incredibly robust, well-appointed power chair.
- Adjustable Rehab Seat featuring width & depth adjustment in 1" increments
- Monroe Spring Shock rear-wheel suspension system
- Optional TrueTrack technology
- Standard w/ 4-Pole motors & Heavy Duty Gear box for additional power
- Standard w/ MK6i Electronics, including a MK690 Controller & an MPJ+ Joystick
- Seat Width: 16" to 24" (1" increments)
- Seat Depth: 16" - 22" (1" increments)
- Seat To Floor Height: Low- 17.5" Medium- 19.75" Tall- 21"
- Seat Tilt: 0° - 10° (continuous adjustment)
- Back Angle: 85° - 105° (5° increments)
- Caster Options: 8" x 2.25" semi-pneumatic (standard)
- Base Width: 4-pole motor 25" (standard), GB motor 24.75"(optional)
- Drive Wheel Options: Pneumatic 14" x 3" (standard)
- Overall Length: Short base- 28.5", Long base- 31.5"
- Product Weight: 190 lb (w/o batteries)
- Product Weight Capacity: Up to 400 lbs.
- Battery: Group 24 (standard)
- Speed: 4-pole motor w/ HD Gear Box, 5.0 mph (max) (standard)
- Electronic Options: MK6i MPJ+ Joystick (expandable) w/ switch options & Alternative Driver Controls