Handlebar/Rail Mount w/ Non-Locking Cradle - for iPadsPermobil LSE Semi-Electric Stand Up Wheelchair
Invacare Pronto M94
Features Stability Lock technology that ensures the chair will remain stable over the toughest terrain.
The Pronto M94 with patent-pending Stability Lock technology that ensures the chair will remain stable over the toughest terrain. Sharing the same footprint as the Pronto M91, the M94 has the desired maneuverability for comfortable indoor use without sacrificing rugged outdoor capability.
The M94 features SureStep technology that makes negotiating thresholds and transitions of up to two inches high effortless. The M94 utilizes the MKV NX 80 controller standard with an option to upgrade to the MKV EX, giving the consumer precise, confidence-inspiring control. The innovative features paired with its sleek styling make the Pronto M94 a truly exceptional power chair for consumers up to 500 pounds.
- Patent-Pending Stability Lock prevents forward tipping & improves overall stability
- 500 pound user weight capacity
- SureStep technology for smooth driving over thresholds and transitions
- MK690 90 amp; SPJ+ Joystick standard optional MPJM6 joystick
- Compact footprint for outstanding indoor maneuverability
- Length (w/ foot rest folded): 36
- Width (including arms): 28"
- Turning Radius: 19.5"
- Seat To Floor Height: Van Style Seat: Range 21" - 24", ASBA Seat: Range 19" - 22"
- Product Weight: 216 lbs. (w/o batteries), 290 lbs. (w/ batteries)
- Wheel and Caster Size: Front Casters: 6" x 2", Drive Wheels: 14" x 3", Rear Casters: 6" x 2"
- Speed: 4.5 mph
- Incline Capability: 9 degrees
- Product Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.