Handlebar/Rail Mount w/ Non-Locking Cradle - for iPadsSunrise Medical Quickie® S-646 & S-646 SE Power Wheelchair
Invacare 3G Torque SP Power Wheelchair
The uncommonly well-appointed economy model of the 3G Storm Series.
The 3G Torque SP rear-wheel drive power wheelchair, is available with TrueTrack technology, is the uncommonly well-appointed economy model of the 3G Storm Series.
Standard with a High-Performance 4-pole motor package and 300-lb. weight limit, it offers many of the features and options found on the other Storm Series models, while maintaining a truly affordable price.
- Adjustable Rehab Seat featuring width & depth adjustment in 1" increments
- Optional TrueTrack technology, which minimizes the need for veer correction.
- Standard independent rear-wheel suspension designed to absorb significant jolts & impacts
- Standard with MK6i Non-Expandable Electronics
- Standard with the high-performance 4-Pole motor package reaching a max speed of 6.5 mph.
- Seat Width: 12" - 22" (1" increments)
- Seat Depth: 12" - 22" (1" increments)
- Seat To Floor Height: Low: 17.5" Medium: 19.75" Tall: 21"
- Seat Tilt: 0° - 10° (continous adjustment)
- Arm Height: Fixed: 10" Adjustable: 9.5" - 13.5"
- Back Angle: 85° - 105° (5° increments)
- Caster Options: Standard - 8" x 2.25" semi-pneumatic
- Drive Wheel Options: Standard - 14" x 3" pneumatic
- Electronic Options: Standard: MK690 Controller, SPJ+ Joystick.
- Overall Length: Short base: 28.5" Long base: 31.5"
- Product Weight: 190 lb (without batteries)
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Speed: Standard: 6.5 mph (max) 4-pole
- Base Width: Standard: 4-pole motor 25"
- Battery: Standard: 22NF Optional: Group 24