EasyPulse Portable Oxygen Concentrator
Compact... Lightweight...Reliable... Easy to Use.
Compact... Lightweight...Reliable... Easy to Use
- When paired with the EasyFlow5 concentrator, The EasyPulse POC is the perfect product to help you reduce costly cylinder deliveries and allow for your patients ease of mobility at the same time. We have meshed the best of 2 products together, the most used oxygen conserver on the market with an oxygen concentrator to produce the EasyPulse POC.
- The EasyPulse POC has an easy user interface. Just like the stationary concentrator patients use at home, one knob easily sets the oxygen flow. Unlike many other POC's, there are no confusing electronic controls. An easy to read battery level indicator and an alarm LED are also included.
- The EasyPulse POC is the lightest 5 Liter portable concentrator on the market, weighing only 6.8 pounds in a package that is only 10.1 in high x 6.5 in wide x 4.5 in deep.
- Precision Medical's patented Controlled Minute Volume (CMV) oxygen conserving technology delivers a consistent amount of oxygen per minute to the patient in the first half of inspiration, regardless of breath rate. The delivered oxygen volume automatically adjusts to the patient's breath rate, maintaining minute volume. Can be used both in and out of the carry bag provide with each unit as well as the optional premium bag that provides even more protection against possible damage while allowing whisper quiet operation.
- Only one filter that is easily cleaned by the patient.
- The EasyPulse POC standard internal battery lasts over 3 hours at setting two. The unit can also be used with the AC cord or with the DC car adapter.
- Dimensions: Height 10.1 in. (25.7 cm), Width 6.5 in. (16.5 cm),Depth 4.5 in. (11.4 cm)
- Weight: 6.8 lbs (3.08 kg) - Shipping wt. 13.1 lbs (5.94 kg)
- Cannula: Maximum 7 ft (2.1 m) long standard adult single lumen nasal cannula
- Breath Rate Range: up to 35 Breaths per Minute