Handicare EZ-Access Rubber Threshold Ramp
Ramp simply sits against the doorsill to provide a smooth ground-tosill transition.
Ramp simply sits against the doorsill (inside or outside) to provide a smooth ground-tosill transition and is especially practical for sliding glass doors because it does not interfere with the door track. Made of 100% recycled tires, EZ-ACCESS Rubber Threshold ramps are ADA approved, slip-resistant and designed for years of continued use. Available in 36" and 48" widths (for wider entrances, simply place 2 ramps side-by-side). Ramp can easily be trimmed for lower heights and widths to fit any entrance or threshold. Ideal for indoor and outdoor use and, because it is fully portable, can easily be moved to another door or location if desired.
- Made of recycled rubber
- Non-skid surface
- For wheelchairs & scooters
- Usable Size (H X L X W): 1.5" X 14.5" X 36", 2.5" X 24" X 48", 24" X 24" (two each)
- Weight: 18 lbs, 40 lbs, 23.5 lbs per riser (two each)
- Weight Capacity: 850 lbs.
- Usage Guidelines: 1.5" rise, 2.5" rise