Motion Composite Helio Manual Wheelchair
The only ultra-light folding wheelchair in its class, the Helio gives a new meaning to mobility.
Motion Composites’ innovative technology has breathed new life into a lightweight, foldable, durable and adjustable wheelchair: the Helio.
Helio, the only ultra-light folding wheelchair in its class, gives a new meaning to mobility. The Helio innovation has been made possible thanks to its incorporation of Formula 1 and aerospace technologies.
The Helio design is based on lightweight composite materials. Every part of the Helio was designed with the three essential qualities of the ideal wheelchair in mind: performance, adaptability, and durability.
- Lowered seat posts
- Monocoque frame is stronger and lighter
- C3 Crosspiece, which distributes weight evenly throughout the Helio frame
- Ultra-light axle
- The rear wheel adjustment offers a large range of positions to enhance the chair’s rigidity
- ISO Lock System works in combination with the lowered seat posts to eliminate any possible frame movement.
- Light and easy to handle, like a rigid chair, yet practical due to its folding frame.
- Evolve casters offer a simple way of adjusting the angle of the front wheels!
- Frame: Folding with C3 Crossbraces
- Material: Aerospace grade composite materials
- Weight: 14.5 lbs (w/o rear wheels, w/o footrests)
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs
- Seat Width" 14" to 20"
- Seat Depth: 13" to 20"
- Front seat-to-floor height: 13’’ to 21’’
- Rear seat-to-floor height: 12’’ to 20"
- Seat Upholstery: Tension-adjustable bolt-on
- Back Height: 10" to 22"
- Adjustable back angle: 65° to 115°
- Footrest: Swingaway
- Camber: 0°, 3°, 6°
- Centre of Gravity: 0.5" to 4.5"