PDG Mobility Eclipse Bariatric Manual Wheelchair
An exceptional manual wheelchair designed for the heavier-than-average person.
From start to finish, the Eclipse was designed with the bariatric client in mind. It has a wider and stronger structure than a regular wheelchair. Wheels, castors, armrests, upholstery, and cushions are all built to compliment and support a larger-than-average size individual.
- Rigid frame construction designed to carry an bariatric client
- Narrow Overall Width (fits through most doorways)
- Adjustable back upholstery
- Frame dismantles for easy transport
- Quick-release removable backrest, rear wheels, armrests, and front rigging
- Up to 30 degrees reclining backrest
- Angle adjustable footplates
- Elevating Legrest
- Extra-wide seat cushions
- One piece footplate
- Seat Depth: 16" - 24"
- Seat Width: 20" - 48"
- Seat Height: 14" - 20"
- Back angle: 85 - 120 degrees
- Recliner: Reclines to 130 degrees
- Back Height: 25 and 30 degrees
- Overall Width: Seat width plus 7"
- Overall Length: 31.5" - 34.5"
- Front rigging: 60° Swingaway, elevating, centre mount
- Weight capacity: Standard- 600 bs. Heavy Duty- 1000 lbs.
- Product Weight: 35 lbs.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty on the frame