Evolution Series Walker
The strongest & one of the most stable walkers on the market today.
The Evolution Series, available in four sizes, are the strongest and one of the most stable walkers on the market today.
Every Evolution model uses 1-1/8” cold rolled steel tubing, the same material used in mountain bike fabrication. Strong 1” tubing is used on the handles, every fastener is stainless steel or plated against corrosion and the frame is powder coated for UV protection against fading. All plastic components are molded utilizing the toughest plastics, capable of withstanding temperatures down to –40˚C.
The Evolution model offers unmatched stability for users suffering from neurological conditions such as Multiple Sclerosis and Parkinson’s, in addition to arthritic and stroke conditions and users with wide gates. The stable steel frame and 400 lbs seating capacity make this walker ideal for bariatric users.
The Evolution series also include the largest baskets available anywhere.
- The therapists choice for individuals of higher weight
- Has a weight bearing capability of up to 400lbs
- The rigid steel frame gives this walker unmatched stability
- Available w/ standard rigid back support or flexible back straps
- Wide models have a larger seating area with a bigger soft seat cushion for added comfort.
- Soft seat cushion in every model
- Plastic tray or basket installed tote bag included
- Now with stronger & wider wheels 40mm wide for ease of use on gravel roads, wet grass, deep carpet, etc.
- Weight: 21 lbs.
- Seat Height: 23"
- Seating Width: 17"
- Width x Length: 21" x 29"
- Handle Height: 30" - 38"
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.