Pride Mobility Quantum 1402 Power Wheelchair
Delivers superb rehab capability in a compact, sporty design.
The Quantum® 1402 delivers superb rehab capability in a compact, sporty design that is available with a choice of motor packages for unmatched versatility: a standard high-torque package with a 300 lbs. weight capacity and a maximum speed of 4.5 mph; an optional 6 mph high-speed package with 300 lbs. weight capacity; or an optional Hammer motor pack- age with a weight capacity of 400 lbs. and increased speed of up to 6.5 mph.
- Easy front access to batteries
- Powerful, patented two-motor, mid-wheel drive design provides superb power & acceleration
- Active-Trac and rear caster suspension for outstanding outdoor performance
- Adjustable front anti-tips to meet your preferences and terrain challenges
- Battery-conserving sleep mode available with Remote Plus controller
- Drive Wheels: 14" pneumatic
- Casters: 8" solid (rear)
- Anti-tips: 6" solid, adjustable, front-mounted
- Suspension: Active-Trac with rear caster suspension
- Maximum Speed: Up to 4.5 mph (standard)
- Brakes: Intelligent Braking
- Ground Clearance: 3.25"
- Turning Radius: 21"
- Overall Length: 40.5"
- Overall Width: 25.4"
- Drive Train: 2-motor, mid-wheel drive; high-torque motor package (standard)
- Batteries: Two 12 volt, deep cycle, Group 24
- Range Per Charge: Up to 25 miles
- Battery Charger: 8A, off-board (standard)
- Available Electronics: 70A PG VSI controller (standard)
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Base Weight: 140 lbs.
- Battery Weight: 53.5 lbs. each
- Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty on frame, 2-year warranty on electronics, 18-month warranty on drive motor