Invacare 3G Arrow Power Wheelchair
Features the flexibility & function to accommodate a variety of drivers w/ diverse needs.
The 3G Arrow rear-wheel drive power wheelchair with TrueTrack technology has the flexibility and function to accommodate a variety of drivers with diverse needs and take them where they need to go in style.
The revolutionary TrueTrack system makes power chair control easier than ever, while exposed suspension, aluminum mag wheels and a wrap-around battery enclosure provide sporty, rugged good looks.
Available with a variety of options, the 3G Arrow is everything you could ask for in a power chair - and so much more.
- Adjustable Rehab Seat featuring width & depth adjustment in 1" increments
- Standard Monroe Spring Shock System
- Standard with MK6i Expandable Electronics
- Features TrueTrack technology which accurately translates the driver's commands & keeps the chair on a forward path
- Gearless Brushless motors provide accurate control of wheel speed ensuring exact & effortless of the drive command
- Seat Width: 12" - 24" (1" increments)
- Seat Depth: 12" - 22" (1" increments)
- Seat To Floor Height: Low: 17.5" Medium: 19.75" Tall: 21"
- Seat Tilt: 0° - 10° (continuous adjustment)
- Arm Height: Fixed: 10" Adjustable: 9.5" - 13.5"
- Back Angle: 80° - 115° (5°: increments)
- Caster Suspension Options: Pneumatic & semi pneumatic: 8"
- Electronic Options: MK6I with switch options
- Overall Length:Short base: 28.5" Long base: 31.5"
- Product Weight:190 lbs. (w/o batteries)
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs. or 400 lbs. (23, 24 wide only available with 400 lbs. package)
- Battery: Group 24
- Speed: Standard: GB w/TrueTrack motor 7 mph (max)
- Caster Options: Standard- 8" x 2.25" semi-pneumatic
- Drive Wheel Options: Standard- pneumatic 14" x 3"