Aqua Creek Pro Pool™ Lift
Ideal for facilities with limited deck space and where aesthetics are of the utmost importance.
The Pro Pool™ Lift is an ADA compliant specialty pool product used to provide handicap access in aquatic therapy and residential/ commercial water recreation.
In addition to the low-profile design, the Pro Pool™ Lift does not intrude into the pool when NOT in use. If you are looking to keep your deck clear and anchor free, then incorporating our Portable Kit will allow you to place the Pro Pool™ Lift almost anywhere on the deck!
Several versions available. Access deeper pools with our deep draft configuration. Reverse configuration and Extended Base Options available for pools with larger gutters. Try our new quick attach anchor kit and transport cart to make removing and storing your lift easy.
- All stainless steel construction
- Durable white epoxy powder coating
- Dual flip-up arms
- Adjustable lap belt
- Removable and adjustable foot rest
- 24-volt rechargeable battery operation including charger
- Limited lifetime structural warranty
- Five year pro-rated electronics warranty
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Set back ranges from 4” - 14” (10 - 35.5 cm)
- Product Weight: 115 lbs.